Thursday, October 23, 2008

No Need to Waste this Space -

I really hope for all that have been involved with Pay Per Play that a lesson has been learned. That things that sound to good to be true actually are. I really feel sorry for MK and even more so due to his health. I do not want to loose lose the real value of this property so I will be using it more so for helping people find other useful things on the web.

Internet marketing is a great way to earn income. What is funny to see is industries missing it wide in their online marketing initiatives. On thing that can be done when you find a soft niche like Tulsa Chevrolet Dealers you need to capitalize on them.

So I have a protege that I am working with to help them dominate the Tulsa automotive market area!!

4 comments:

Texascom said...

I do wish you would learn the difference between "lose" and "loose". I learned this in at least the third grade.

Texascom said...

netaudioads has completely disappeared from what I see. My account with them doesn't exist anymore, I can't log in and I never received any of my earnings. An exact repeat of what these people did to people before.

Paul Rushing said...

Hey the loose / lose thing was probably just a typo but I corrected it and even left the error in place. Just goes to show we are all fallible.

good luck with your other ventures..

Binky Melnik said...

I suspect that NetAudioAds has failed for a number of reasons: VERY poor management, bad marketing, advertisers not wanting to annoy potential customers with audio, appalling track record of the management, and it certainly hasn't helped any that NetAudioAds has treated its publishers (the very lifeblood of the program) like dirt. Without a proper team in place from the start, there was nowhere to go but downhill, and they weren't on a hill in the first place. I guess you could see they simply dug a hole, a massive one, and manure ran in with the rainwater.