Thursday, January 29, 2009

Teh BPA Audit - Was it a Hoax?

I had received information that the audit from BPA Worldwide for NetAudioAds, PayPerPlay and Voice2Page was coming under scrutiny and today when I searched the BPA site for voice2page's status it looks like the report was pulled down.

What does this mean?

It is my assumption based on other information and this fact that possibly BPA decided to pull the audit report because the stats they were provided are comming under question and their reliability could not be trusted.  Lets face it.  When you have people that have never performed ethically at any interaction it is suprising that BPA did not dig deeper the first time around.

Oh well it looks like the Internet community has been another bad affiliate program and to think all the people who said I was full of it when I started blogging about this program destined for failure.


Technorati Tags: , ,

No comments: