Thursday, November 27, 2008

Why don't people just drop it?

I did a post a while back about an interaction I had with imagic lab when I was an internet sales manager for Carl Gregory Hyundai. Basically my interaction with an over aggressive salesperson lied to me and the owner was aloof when I questioned him about it.

At the time I asked that a set up fee be waived in exchange for some free promotion at my blog and they shot down the request without even visiting the site. At the time my profile in the industry was not on the radar and the blog was new and did not get much traffic. No it is one of the top blogs in the niche.

I did not make any character judgments just blogged about my interactions with their unprofessional staff and my interaction. Now it looks like he thinks I personally attacked him. The problem is for him his past is as shady as certain "Host" we know and commentators at my blog have pointed out his past before he started imagic lab. I hope I am not the moron he is referring too.

Traffic stats show he of had an attorney to review the content. Now when they try to access the site they get a custom error message. What ws even more funny is when they kept refreshing in an attempt to get past it. I guess they really do not understand technology that well.

imagic labs traffic stats

,

No comments: