Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Another Group of Scam Artisit - Fowler Maxwell, PC

Just recently had to defend myself in court with Fowler Maxwell, PC in Camden County Magistrate Court due to not paying a bogus bill for shoddy work.  I will have the judgment back from the court in the next few days as the judge did not rule on the case.  If the judge sides with them  I will appeal his verdict.  Any judgment from a Magistrate Court in the state of GA can be set aside if the defendant chooses to appeal the case.

Right now my opinion of Fowler Maxwell is that they are incompetent and greedy and if I lose in this action due to them filing suit they will probably have the same problem that Netaudioads had when they relaunched an affiliate program by excluding the first group of affiliates they defrauded.

Technorati Tags: , ,

No comments: