Saturday, February 21, 2009

Using Squidoo for Multiple Streams of Income

I love to use squidoo for affiliate product promotion and but now I also help dealerships with full service online promotion.  I have personally used the platform for personal promotion of service and now I am using it for landing pages for clients as well.

I made this lens for a Cincinnati Ford dealer and it provides very relevant content and links to things such as their F-150 inventory.  The nice thing about using squidoo for business promotion is that is leverages the content of many to help your contnet get found.  It is just a great way for advertising.

This is very different than using things like auto played audio, which no one wants to hear.  You can build pages to promote your offers very effectively. 

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments: