Monday, December 17, 2007

Pay Per Play resorts to Libel

Charles Heflin has now resorted to libel in defending Voice2Page and NetAudio Ads. This is despite my contact request and his email asking for more information.

To clear up some misconceptions and to defend his libelous comments:

Voice2Page's original affiliate program was launched with a $9.95 monthly fee. Affiliates were to be paid based on affiliate referrals and voice ad plays.

Many affiliates never received payment from their affiliate "downline". I did receive one check for around $30 (not sure of the actual amount). If I received any others I don't recall and will post it accurately if corrected.

Other affiliates that had big "affiliate downlines"never received a cent and constantly asked me when they were going to be paid.

I was never terminated from the voice2page affiliate program. Voice2page's CEO Sam Deeb and Larry Host both stated to me on the phone that they terminated the affiliate program without notifying the affiliates.

I was owed several hundred dollars under the old affiliate agreement and voice2page never paid. I instead settled for a refund of the money I paid in.

Many of the claims on the old sellingppp website were false. Why do you think they changed it?

With that being said Charles Heflin has committed libel, by publishing false and misleading information in an attempt to discredit me. I have never posted anything negative about PPP just the facts of their false claims and have asked Mr Heflin to document if voice2page fed him this false information. He has refused to respond.

With that being said Mr Heflin has opened himself up for a suit for his libelous comments in his attempt to discredit me.

This is what he posted at another blog

Charles Heflin // Dec 17, 2007 at 5:37 am

Paul Rushing was an affiliate of Voice2Page (completely different program from Pay-Per-Play). Rushing’s relationship was terminated in the past due to violations I cannot disclose due to privacy issues.

All claims made at sellingppp.com (the Pay-Per-Play official website) are 100% verifiable. Any due diligence that anyone may wish to conduct can be done by contacting Larry Host at lhost at voice2page dot com.

You may also do a Google on NetAudioAds or Pay per Play and you will see that the only negative commenter is Paul Rushing or blogs and websites owned by Paul Rushing.

I have highlighted his lies. There are others coming forward soon that will also exposes voice2page's lack of ethical treatment of their affiliates. They are concerned about getting refunds before they do.
Another blog about voice2page unethical treatment of affiliates: Voice2Page-Takesmoney and it is not authored by me. The only difference between that one and this one is my SEO skills will pwn the voice2page issue and now I will help SEO the others.



4 comments:

larybla said...

Just wondering. If PPP or its predecessors are scams, has anyone made a complaint to the Federal Trade Commission? If so what is the outcome?

Paul Rushing said...

No they have not been reported yet. Former affiliates need to make complaints about their lack of privacy issues which will be explained in a future post.

They were running an illegal MLM and are now trying to give themselves credence in this new launch.

The real issue is when Charles Heflin was asked for his feedback he resorted to libel instead of addressing an issue head on. I was willing to back this if they could verify some of their claims but their way of answering tough questions is to hang up on people or use the tricks that Mr. Heflin has.

Really this type of behavior from a self proclaimed upright company should give anyone a second thought.

Unknown said...

I clicked away when i noticed the lack of https: on their sign up pages. They're asking for personal info... but not making it secure for people to do so? I immediately left the site without submitting any form, and then this blog is the very next thing I see... Kind of funny, I smelled a scam and you confirmed it here, directly after my instincts led me away from voice2page.

hmmm. nice blog. SEO the others to the top of google... before this guy f*cks anyone else.

Paul said...

LOL Craig..

I originally thought Heflin was just a dupe by voice2page.

Now it appears he is grasping for straws to become viable and is aware of the fraudulent claims.

They have another big privacy breech that I will address as soon as former affiliates I have been in contact with get their money.