Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Voice2Page and Pay Per Play tries to cover up libel


I received an email from Shawn Collins where Charles Heflin asked that his libelous comments be removed from the Affiliate Tips Blog. (link in previous post not given here to spare Shawn from comments)

It appears that he cannot stand behind any claims that he makes even the ones where he has tried to discredit me in exposing prior voice2page affiliate program and why PayPerPlay is not a viable product. I believe it is a failure along the lines of AGLOCO and will never viable. I hope they prove me wrong for all of the people who have signed on.

I also posted some questions at the Warrior Forum where I know Heflin will see them and will not be deleted. This whole launch reminds me of the snake oil salesman of old using shills and avoiding real questions. While unverifiable, I think they rallied forces at digg.com to stop a story about this whole fiasco from going popular by burying a story about PayPerPlay being the next form of intrusive internet advertising. (please digg it anyway if you like the story, more buries will not hurt it :P)

Just remember folks anytime something sounds to good to be true it usually is. You need to do some due diligence before getting behind this one. There are some serious concerns that need to be addressed before this can be given any credibility.

No comments: