Sunday, March 23, 2008

More Misinformation and lack of integrity by Larry Host and Charles Heflin

Larry Host is trying to distribute false information about me in an attempt to discredit some sad truths about NetAudioAds. The problem with this whole deal is that they have money problems now as well as in the past and the product as it is being presented now is poor use of a decent product.

While I have never stated that Voice2Page has not refunded all of the prior affiliates Larry has given private email communications to others to publish on other blogs about the refund transaction I had with Voice2Page. He fails to bring up the fact that it did take them well over a month to refund all of the former affiliates. Sure I was one of the first ones refunded in an attempt to placate me for his poor behavior and denigrating tone. Which happens to be the reason why the company has been stifled in the past and will never prosper under his helm.


Some interesting thing you will find when you look in the San Diego Public and Albuquerque Records.

Larry Host Sued for Fraud by a Telecom Company

Larry Host being evicted

Larry Host being evicted again

You will have to do your own search in the Albuquerque, New Mexico Courts just type in Host L for the search parameters and you will find there where:



Larry Host Extradition Hearing in New Mexico

Larry Host being sued by another Telecom in New Mexico

Case Dismissed against Larry Host and His wifes company in New Mexico

Larry Host being evicted in New Mexico

Restraining Order Filed and divorce proceedings

Where his Wife Got in Trouble in New Mexico for Trafficking Controlled Substances

Now Breaking an Entering and Guilty Pleas for Methamphetaime




It is apparent why Mr Host doesn't mind going to court, he seems to be an expert at it..

Now Mr Heflin has embraced this company too. It does appear he has a propensity to not pay commissions either just like the company he is in bed with now and you will also see where he stole content and claimed it as his.

Charles Heflin Not Paying Commissions

Charles Heflin Stealing Content

Here is the original work that he stole


and using the Wayback machine you can see what he claimed as his on his

Blog at SEO 20/20

Which he removed after a DMCA Complaint was filed

DMCA Complaint Against Charles Heflin


And since Heflin is trying to push false negative information about me as well you can do a records search in Horry County South Carolina and see where he had a home foreclosed on and was sued by the local hospital.

Check it out at Horry County Public Records.

These are publicly available records. As another blogger likes to point out about information about me, that is patently false. She says my place of birth is 150 miles from Monroe, LA which could not be further from the truth. People will believe anything they want and I encourage you to do some due diligence into the past of the people inside of this company before believing a word that they say.....

4 comments:

Paul said...

Below is the full email sent to Larry Host in response to his forum post. It was sent while he was online at both the forum on on the messenger services from two different email accounts of mine so he cannot use the excuse that my email address is blocked.

He did not respond at all either via email or with a telephone call.

This is in response to:

From Larry Host:

Our troll has published some very interesting (mis)information on my past.

If the tripe from this used car salesman (literally) concerns you at all, please feel free to call me at (858) 334-9355 or email me at lhost@voice2page.com and I will respond openly and in detail. Heck, even the troll is invited to contact me for the facts before he spews any more.

Larry Host

I did not feel it was necessary to contact you about your shady past the record speaks for itself. With that being said your attempt at denigration is not helping your cause much. How did you feel I was to respond by irrelevant facts being spouted by someone who is using mis information and you are
pushing.

To set the record straight I did file bk in the early 90's but I did not file this year.

I was not born 150 miles from Monroe, LA but I have an adult son that was. Nor do I have any family in that part of the country I am aware of.

If It is misinformation in the public record you need to have it corrected on that level. That is not my place, but if you wish for me to correct it I will, if you will come clean, which is something I doubt you would be willing to do.

You opened this can of worms and if you wish to contact me my phone number is 912-266-1629 and we can sort it out.

You can contact me tonight for the next 1 hour after that I will not accept any calls from you.

Regards,
Paul Rushing

Anonymous said...

thanks for your input, i've wasted a lot of time and it seems sellingppp is beta and stats show hits but ZERO revenue.

if you know of a viable alternative, please advise and i'll do my best to pay you or help you in return.

email to :

loliverofmc [at] yahoo [dot] com

Lawrence said...

Paul,

Thanks for the link to my blog about Mr. Heflin. It's a shame to get e-mails from him still saying I referred a sale (not very often now that I've stopped promoting is products but I have a viral copy of his The Plan Primer out there so it can't be stopped)and other e-mails stating "How I Made A Million Dollars" trying to get me to buy into another of his programs but he can't pay a measly $650 in commissions owed. Did he spend it as fast as he made it?"

While he's never replied to any of my attempts (I gave up after about a year) he did reply to oneshoppingcart.com who administers his affiliate program with a not so friendly reply. If I wasn't using my laptop I could probably find the reply. Needless to say oneshoppingcart didn't step in and help past the initial contact.

It's a shame when someone came so highly recommended and turned out to be a sham.

Lawrence

Lawrence said...

I just want to say that I left another post on Charles Heflin's blog and this time I actually got a response to which Charles seemed genuinely surprised he had not heard about it before.
After submitting my information and a short investigation by Charles I did get paid the commissions I was owed from my Master Plan sales.

It happened last week and it took me a while to find where I made my previous comment on this blog. "Patience and perseverance have a magical effect before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish."
- John Quincy Adams (6th US President) I have this quote posted above my desk. I never give up even if I do let things sit on the back burner.